Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mini Haul + Reviews!


Hello everybody!  Your neighborhood weirdo is back with a super-duper small haul for ya'll, and I do plan on reviewing everything here for you in future blog posts!  Exclamation points!  You might be thinking 'Ugh!  Why is the neighborhood creep reviewing all of these products?  I don't want to just read about reviews!', but think of it this way: someone, somewhere is thinking about purchasing an item that I'm reviewing.  So, if it's a bad buy, I'm saving them the trouble.  And if it's a good spend, then they have less reasons not to buy it!  

Back to the topic!  I went to Ross today and picked up the three things that you see above.  

The first thing I bought was the Creightons Body Butter in Shea Butter.  It was six dollars plus tax, which is an awesome price for a 34 ounce bottle thing.  It promises to moisturize your skin for twelve hours and to leave your skin "feeling fab".  Doesn't that sound great.  

The second thing I bought was a candle (because I'm obsessed with burning candles now, for no apparent reason).  And the candle I bought was a Yankee Candle (which you can also see above) in the scent Vanilla Frosting and, guys, it actually does unbelievably smell like frosting!  It was ten dollars for a 22 ounce jar and I can't wait to start up the flame!

The last thing I bought was actually a pack of three makeup products by Physicians Formula (which is the only thing above that is actually the right way up).  The was eight dollars and it comes with an eyeshadow trio, a face powder, and a bronzer.  The eyeshadow trio is from the brand's Baked Collection eyeshadow in Baked Berries and also states that you can use these eyeshadows wet or dry.  The powder is the CoverToxTen50 in Translucent Fair, and it is a Wrinkle Formula Face Powder. This product states that "100% saw improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles." and that "100% saw smoother-looking skin."  We shall put those numbers to the test.  The very last thing in the package was a Talc-Free Mineral Wear bronzer in Peachy Glow Bronzer...and this one has no statistics...sadly.

Thank you so much for reading!  If you have anything from this selection that you want me to review first, let me know in the comments!  Also, if you have any product in mind that wasn't mentioned in this blog that you also would like for me to review, don't be shy and let me know in the comments as well!  That's all for today, folks!  Seeyatomarow!  :)

4 comments:

  1. this is a really good review!
    i want to try out the body butter :)
    thanks for sharing!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dry skin is screaming for this body butter!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! If only we have Wonka-Vision here...
      -Creepo'sBlogs

      Delete